Lots on my mind; time to get it out...

This is a small piece of myself that I'm now willing to share. Handle with care; contents will break under pressure.

22 March 2011

37. A girl can dream...

My new obsession: drooling over Alexander McQueen Clutches.
For a while I simply carried a wallet in my back pocket until I finally realized how risky that really is.  I was never been very good at carrying purses.  They always end up with a bunch of crap in them becoming a dark scary abyss for all who enter or lost.  Then I discovered the wristlet (thank you Coach).  But those too can be cumbersome and become full of papers and gum wrappers.  Not to mention I would sometimes hang them places and subsequently forget them.  I have since downsized yet again to clutches... I like the ornate and edgy style of the late great McQueen.  My favorites are the knuckle dusters.

This is the one that started it for me...

Studded Brittania Box Clutch

Samurai crowned box clutch... 

The glove is actually attached!

Knuckle Duster

No comments:

Post a Comment