Lots on my mind; time to get it out...

This is a small piece of myself that I'm now willing to share. Handle with care; contents will break under pressure.

04 August 2010

11. Pictures of the Day.



So I've got this new plan that I'm hoping is going to help me stay positive.  I relaxed my hair when I was young because it seemed like there was no one for me to look up to that looked like me.  As young girls we all find someone we try to emulate, but there was no one that I looked up to that I felt looked "like me."

Fast forward a few years, and I no longer worry about who I can be like, but what would make someone want to be like me?  So I've decided [to attempt] to take at least one good picture of myself everyday and post it along with some inspiring famous face.  No correlation.  Just someone that caught my eye at some point.





No comments:

Post a Comment