Lots on my mind; time to get it out...

This is a small piece of myself that I'm now willing to share. Handle with care; contents will break under pressure.

08 April 2011

42. Frizz free's the way to be...

Frizz.  It's the bane of every woman's existence, and the fastest way to end up with a bad hair day.
For me, frizz is a sign of dry hair and usually after washing.
The Remedy: Deep Conditioning.






I mix about equal parts full fat organic yogurt and Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing Conditioner and a dash of Yes to Cucumbers.  I add a little coconut oil and nuke it for about 10 seconds...  After washing my hair I will use this as a deep conditioner for about 45 - 1 hour.  If I haven't yet washed my hair but feel the frizz beginning to attack I'll use it as a rinse out in the shower.
So far its been doing quite well... but if anything goes wrong I'll be the first to let you know...

After about 20 minutes adjusting my webcam...

No comments:

Post a Comment