Lots on my mind; time to get it out...

This is a small piece of myself that I'm now willing to share. Handle with care; contents will break under pressure.

11 April 2011

44. Quotable Quotes from Albert Einstein...

He was one of the greatest minds of the 20th century - of course he made some of the most profound statements....

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."

"Yes, we have to divide up our time like that, between our politics and our equations. But to me our equations are far more important, for politics are only a matter of present concern. A mathematical equation stands forever."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." 

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."



GIFSoup

No comments:

Post a Comment