Lots on my mind; time to get it out...

This is a small piece of myself that I'm now willing to share. Handle with care; contents will break under pressure.

21 November 2010

23. And I'm Back...

So clearly I've been a little slack... but I think I've snapped out of it... so here I go....

Hair UPDATE!!!
by day...

by night...

This is successful flat twist out #2.  And clearly I have decided to stop being soooo fricken lazy and actually style my hair.  Mostly due to the fact that since it's getting colder I'm showering at night now which means I [co]wash my hair its at night.  And for those of you on the kinkier side of curly, you know that sleeping = flattening = smushed hair.  Not cute.  I've also decided that I really don't want to cowash as much right now and possibly do some experiments with stretching (at this length, protective stying isn't quite for me).
I did another flat twist out when I visited DC and got second day hair... Pretty Awesome! But sorry no pictures...

I was also able to do my first real twist out... It came out really well and lasted for 3 days - but alas, still no pictures... So slack. I know. I will do better.

I actually washed, deep conditioned and twisted my hair yesterday so I will definitely take pictures this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment